Life Insurance Simplified
Fast quotes from 20+ Canadian insurers!
Get a Quote Now
What Is Funeral Expenses Coverage?
There comes a time when it’s important to think about your final affairs. With average funeral prices in Canada being upwards of $10,000, that’s an unavoidable cost your family would have to bear while already managing their grief. Easy Life Quotes provides plans that can help manage and cover your final expenses so your family doesn't have to.
Who is Life insurance for Funeral Expenses Best For?
- Seniors with little debt looking for a small coverage amount;
- Individuals with serious health issues or a history of insurance problems;
- People with families who would need assistance without you;
- Those looking to leave their family with one final gift.
Benefits of Life insurance for Funeral Expenses:
- Simple protection that covers budgeted funeral expenses;
- Quick issue, often with no medical exam needed;
- Available up to age 85 for many plans.
At Easylifequotes.ca, we offer quick and easy access to life insurance quotes from all of Canada’s top insurance providers, such as BMO, RBC and many more. Get started with a Free, No-Obligation quote and explore your options today!
What product is right for you?